The memior sends a good message because if you aren't here there is no hope. I like the picture of the tattoo.
Your memoir is creative, and i agree with Jason that it sends a great message.
Thanks, I hope people know it's actually my tattoo and not one I found on the internet :)
I'm glad you added that last comment. I figured that it was your tattoo but good to know for sure. So these are def 6 words that mean a lot to you!
The memior sends a good message because if you aren't here there is no hope. I like the picture of the tattoo.
ReplyDeleteYour memoir is creative, and i agree with Jason that it sends a great message.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I hope people know it's actually my tattoo and not one I found on the internet :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you added that last comment. I figured that it was your tattoo but good to know for sure. So these are def 6 words that mean a lot to you!
ReplyDelete