Sunday, March 11, 2012

BK Battle

I chose to analyze this because, well, her outfit is pretty intriguing.  A pretty good hook if I say so myself.  She's wearing giant armor made out of kitchen materials.  I would expect to see this ad in a food or cooking magazine simply because of what she is wearing.  The tag line "The Lunch Battle Is Over" refers to people not having long enough lunch breaks to eat a full meal, so they came up with mini-burgers.  Burger King is trying to promote that if people were to eat BK mini-burgers for lunch, they wouldn't have to deal with the stress of short lunches because with their mini-burgers, lunch is a breeze.  The primary audience for this ad are people with short lunch breaks who are looking for a wuick and easy way to fill there stomachs with nothing but deliciousness.  The secondary audience would be, well, everybody else.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that is a pretty good hook, I agree. It is absurd if you think about it though because it takes just as much time to drive to BK, order, pay, get your meal, whether you have a mini or regular size burger. I guess you can save a few minutes per bite. Haha

    ReplyDelete